Are all cartridges, cartomizers refillable?
- Yes, all of the cartridges and cartomizers in our shop are refillable with the eLiquid. We recommend refilling cartridges over purchasing pre-filled cartridges as it is more economical and environmentally friendly.
Can I change parts between different models?
- Parts are NOT interchangeable between different models. For example, you cannot use a Joye 510 atomizer with a KR808d-1 battery. However, adapters are available for certain models which could make this possible. Also, some models use parts from other models. For example, the DSE905 uses DSE901 atomizers. If you are unsure of which parts to purchase, feel free to send us an email or live chat us for faster response or shop by model on the upper left side of the website.
Are batteries charged when I get them?
- Batteries are shipped with a 30% charge. It is recommended that you charge your batteries before use.
Do you offer and where can I find coupon codes?
- Yes, sign up for our newsletter to receive coupons and news. Coupons can also be found on our facebook page.
How long will a bottle of e-Liquid last me?
- This really depends on how frequently you use it. On average a 10ml bottle will last 4-7 days.
What are manual and auto batteries and how are they different?
- Auto/Automatic- Batteries with vacuum switches that are activated by inhaling. These batteries have a hole in the center-post so that air can get into the switch. They are easier to use and convenient because they can be used hands-free.Manual button- These batteries have a button which is depressed to activate. These batteries do not have the "air-hole" and are usually sealed to protect from liquid damage. Manual button batteries can last twice as long as auto batteries in-term of lifespan.
What is in the eliquid?
- Water, Propylene Glycol (PG) , Artificial Food Flavoring , Nicotine.
What is the average lifespan of an e-cig battery or atomizer?
- Batteries, atomizers, and cartridges should be treated as consumables because they will degrade from normal use.The average lifespan of a battery is 3 weeks and up depending on use. (Batteries need to be replaced every 3-6 weeks). The average life of an atomizer is 3 weeks and up depending on use. (Atomizers need to be replaced every 3-6 weeks)
Who and why should NOT use these products?
- Our products are intended for ADULTS only. Our Products are not to be used by anyone under the legal smoking age of the state they reside in.
- Other Groups that should consult a physician before use Included (but are not limited to):
- * Those who suffer from heart disease or high blood pressure.
- * Pregnant, nursing, or those thinking of becoming pregnant.
- * Those allergic to nicotine or other PG based products
Why is there liquid in my brand new atomizer?
- All of our atomizers have been filled with flavorless, nicotine-free liquid by the manufacturer. This is done as a precaution to prevent damage and a burnt taste on first use.
If you have any questions, you may contact us HERE